The Harvest Moon from JCU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

This was taken from the middle of the quad during the night of the Harvest Moon. The Harvest Moon occurred on September 9 and is the brightest moon in the autumnal equinox. The moon reached its peak at 9:35 pm. And it is said that when the moon reaches its brightest point, you should take off your shoes to feel the “vibrations” of the Earth and to connect with nature.

Hello there! I am a sophomore at John Carroll University. I am majoring in Sociology with a double minor in Engish and Peace, Justice, and Human Rights so I stay pretty busy. I someday hope to go into Social Work and then go on to help end the stigma associated with mental health. I am a proud Kappa Delta and will often be sporting my letters. You will either find me singing songs from Frozen on the KD floor, in the library, or grabbing a quick decaf coffee before class.
Brittany, a Senior at JCU, has a passion for tea, books, writing, and London. As an English major, you can usually find her curled up with a good book somewhere on-campus (usually in O'Malley). She loves everything about Her Campus, and she finds it extremely exciting and rewarding to be a Campus Correspondent!