This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Okay, so if you know anything about anything, then you know that Disney released the “Frozen 2” trailer this week and things are about to get WAY CHILLIER this fall. The movie is set to come out this November and the excitement is REAL. After those short two minutes all I can say is…MORE PLEASE.

Like, come on. How amazing do these fall vibes look around Arendelle? And COME.ON. These new hairstyles our favorite sisters are giving us! Elsa’s ponytail as she’s scaling ocean waves of fury with her icy powers and Anna’s cute little half up, half down look! My wig = snatched. And how could we not mention Elsa serving LOOKS in those PANTS?! And Kristoff, obviously,  looks as dreamy as ever. Disney, you are actually warming my soul with all this high fashion and beautifulness.

But now, I have SO many questions! What could possibly be going on with my favorite Arendellians? Like first of all, where did all the snow go? And why does Elsa need to be crossing large bodies of water all by herself, in the dark, during a storm? And who is that new, mysterious, redheaded girl seen wandering the forest?! And what are all those little, floaty, ice crystally things Anna is surrounded with?! And what does Anna need to be pulling swords out of Kristoff’s back pocket for?! AND WHY ARE REINDEER STAMPEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE?! Like can we just get back to eating chocolate and ice skating as we never close the gates again?

Well, apparently not, because something big is obviously about to go down. And jokes on all of us when we thought all of our problems disappeared when we got rid of our home boy Hans of the Southern Isles (because, GOD FORBID YOU WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE YOU JUST MET WHEN IT’S TRUE LOVE.) (Okay, yeah don’t do it ladies…get yourself a reindeer riding, nose picking, official ice master and deliverer man like Kristoff.) What or who could possibly be causing all this ruckus? Has anyone seen that little, sassy Duke of Weasel-, I mean, Weselton? We better keep our eyes peeled, because, if we know anything about a Disney movie, anything could happen. I just hope our little troll friends are doing okay. And what’s happening with our big, protective, snow monster dude, Marshmallow? Because someone needs to be there to protect Olaf AT ALL COSTS and he would be a good guy to call. But wait, if there is no more SNOW…then can they even SURVIVE?! Alright, now I am stressed. Anyway, no matter what comes for our girls, I’m sure Elsa and Anna can pull through and save Arendelle faster than we could finish each other’s sandwiches.

Courtesy: Giphy

Senior double majoring in Communications and Italian Studies. Just trying to see the world, eat a lot of pasta, and talk about Disney all the time.
Mallory Fitzpatrick is a senior at John Carroll University, who loves reading, writing, and travel.