This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Finals week. We all count down the days until we are finally done with the semester. We struggle to stay awake, have more than enough snacks, and look like an actual student when we leave for class in the morning. With the help of Her Campus, our chapter was able to do that and much more! Her Campus JCU received a box filled with tons of amazing things that will get us through finals week! When opening the box, we all chatted with excitement about the mini hairspray for our purses or the amount of much needed cough medicine. Don’t even get me started on how good the popcorn and chips we got are (plus they came in a really awesome bag!). Along with all of that, we got hair treatment kits, gift cards for Chipotle, and a really amazing guide on how to keep up a hobby after getting a career. Being a Girl Scout Leader and working in my field? Count me in! Thank you Her Campus for sending a box full of amazing products!

A special thanks to:

Cold-EEZE – Cough medicine

Chipotle – Gift cards

CamelBak – Water bottle

Bayer/Timeline Project – Booklets

Kettle Brand – Maple Bacon Popcorn and Salt & Fresh Pepper Chips

TRESemme – Mini hairspray and Keratin Smooth 7 Day Treatment

chain & charcoal – Gift Cards

BaubleBar – “No Filter” Braclet

Aritzia – Online shopping coupons

LUNA – LUNA Chocolate Peppermint Stick

Cosabella – Fashionable Underwear 

Hello there! I am a sophomore at John Carroll University. I am majoring in Sociology with a double minor in Engish and Peace, Justice, and Human Rights so I stay pretty busy. I someday hope to go into Social Work and then go on to help end the stigma associated with mental health. I am a proud Kappa Delta and will often be sporting my letters. You will either find me singing songs from Frozen on the KD floor, in the library, or grabbing a quick decaf coffee before class.