Campus Style: Abigail Rings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

John Carroll has experienced some springtime weather this week on our campus! Though it is warmer, we aren’t quite to the perfect weather we are all hoping for. A maxi dress is the perfect transitional dress from the chilly mornings to the much warmer afternoons that we experienced earlier this week. The longer length of the dress will keep you warm but will also give you an opportunity for a fun outfit. Abigail decided on a black maxi dress with a green cardigan (not pictured) to add a pop of color to the outfit. For accessories, she added fashion forward jewelry that were all in the same color of metal for a cohesive look. To top it all off, she wore her custom Toms for a unique and personal touch.

Name: Abigail Rings

Year: Junior

Major: English

Hello there! I am a sophomore at John Carroll University. I am majoring in Sociology with a double minor in Engish and Peace, Justice, and Human Rights so I stay pretty busy. I someday hope to go into Social Work and then go on to help end the stigma associated with mental health. I am a proud Kappa Delta and will often be sporting my letters. You will either find me singing songs from Frozen on the KD floor, in the library, or grabbing a quick decaf coffee before class.
Allison Gall is a senior English major at John Carroll University. She is also a member of Kappa Delta Sorority. While not doing school work, Allison is involved in several other activities, including working with her church and taking Taekwondo. Allison also loves to read and write, sing, play violin, swim, and run. She is also interested in fashion, and she is known among her friends as the go-to person for hair and makeup help.