Campus Style: Abigail Rings

John Carroll has experienced some springtime weather this week on our campus! Though it is warmer, we aren’t quite to the perfect weather we are all hoping for. A maxi dress is the perfect transitional dress from the chilly mornings to the much warmer afternoons that we experienced earlier this week. The longer length of the dress will keep you warm but will also give you an opportunity for a fun outfit. Abigail decided on a black maxi dress with a green cardigan (not pictured) to add a pop of color to the outfit. For accessories, she added fashion forward jewelry that were all in the same color of metal for a cohesive look. To top it all off, she wore her custom Toms for a unique and personal touch.

Name: Abigail Rings

Year: Junior

Major: English

Hello there! I am a sophomore at John Carroll University. I am majoring in Sociology with a double minor in Engish and Peace, Justice, and Human Rights so I stay pretty busy. I someday hope to go into Social Work and then go on to help end the stigma associated with mental health. I am a proud Kappa Delta and will often be sporting my letters. You will either find me singing songs from Frozen on the KD floor, in the library, or grabbing a quick decaf coffee before class.