Campus Cutie: Madison Chickos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Basics

Name: Madison Chickos

Hometown: Twinsburg, OH

Year: Sophomore

Major/minor: A double major in Psychology with a track in forensics and Criminology. Also a minor in Spanish!

Life at JCU

Favorite spot on campus: The atrium. Best people watching spot.

Favorite Class: Criminology

Campus Involvement: Kappa Delta and weekly service

Favorite thing about JCU: The sense of community

Best JCU memory: Winning Lipsync last year

Advice you would give a freshman: Sometimes a great night in with good friends is worth being tired for your morning class. 

Fun facts and favorites

Favorite Song: “All About That Bass”

Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride

Favorite TV Show: Breaking Bad

Dream Job: FBI big shot. I want to run things.

Favorite statement piece in your closet: Scarves

Favorite Quote: “Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see the shadows. It’s what the sunflowers do.” -Helen Keller

Surprising Fact: I raced Soap Box Derby for 10 years. I went to national championships in 2008.

Love Life

Relationship Status: Single

What you look for in a guy: A witty sense of humor and someone who likes to cuddle.

Celeb Crush: Colin O’Donoghue from Once Upon a Time

Ideal Date Night: Going apple picking, making a homemade apple pie, and then watching a funny movie with a fuzzy blanket and hot chocolate!

Deal breaker: Someone who treats their mother and waitresses poorly. You can really tell someone’s character through that.

Hello there! I am a sophomore at John Carroll University. I am majoring in Sociology with a double minor in Engish and Peace, Justice, and Human Rights so I stay pretty busy. I someday hope to go into Social Work and then go on to help end the stigma associated with mental health. I am a proud Kappa Delta and will often be sporting my letters. You will either find me singing songs from Frozen on the KD floor, in the library, or grabbing a quick decaf coffee before class.