clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Chelsea Robertson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

This week, we decided to feature one of John Carroll’s senior education majors!

The Basics:

Name: Chelsea Robertson

Year: Senior (unfortunately) 

Major: Early Childhood Education

Hometown: Medfield, Massachusetts 

Life at John Carroll:

Campus Involvement: CSSA Liaison , Carroll Reads

Favorite Thing About JCU: I love that it’s so small but there is still a place for everyone.  My biggest fear was that I wouldn’t make any friends when I went to school away from home and before I knew it I made my best friends.  

Favorite Class: Major American Writers with LaGuardia.  Hands down the most interesting class I’ve ever taken.  

Favorite Building on Campus: Pacelli- I met several of my close friends there and am so lucky to still have them in my life.  

Favorite John Carroll Memory: I don’t think that I could pick just one, and I feel very lucky in that way! I’ve had an incredible few years here, and I can’t say I would change very much.  I’m just trying to enjoy the rest of school as best I can because before I know it, it will be gone! 

Fun Facts:

Favorite Movie: The Phantom of the Opera or Now and Then

Favorite Song: “Whatever She’s Got” by David Nail, not much of a country person other than that song

Favorite TV Show: Currently Friday Night Lights or The Office. I feel like it’s always changing!

Dream Job: I am so looking forward to my career in education but if I could pick anything in the world to do it would be open my own bakery.  

Fun Fact: I have a serious lip stick addiction!

Love Life:

Relationship Status: In a relationship 

What do you look for in a significant other? A sense of humor, on top of all of those important moral characteristics.

Celebrity Crush: Chris Pratt