Campus Celebrity: Homecoming Court 2015 – The Gentlemen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Homecoming season is upon us and that means it’s time to feature our Homecoming Court! This week we’ll introduce you to the royal men and next week you’ll meet the ladies. Get the scoop here and make sure to come to the game next Saturday where our king and queen will be announced!

Matthew Hribar

Major: Communications/Sociology

Hometown: Willoughby, Ohio

Post-Graduation Plans: LOLOLOLOLOL, no idea! But I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

Favorite Spot on Campus: Obviously the SUPB Office!

Favorite JCU Memory: I have too many! I think the first day of my radio show on WJCU 88.7!

Fun Fact: I love creative writing! Over the summer I write for two-three hours a day!

How do you feel about being on Homecoming Court: I didn’t go to a real high school, so this is my most high-school moment ever. And I love it.

Zachary Byham

Major: Accountancy

Hometown: Canton, OH

Post-Graduation Plans: Masters of Science in Accountancy here at John Carroll

Favorite Spot on Campus: 3rd Floor Library

Favorite John Carroll Memory: Freshman Year because I was apart of  the Last Freshman Class to live in the Murphy before renovations

Fun Fact: Eagle Scout

How do you feel about being on Homecoming Court: Excited to be on homecoming court, knowing that a lot of my friends nominated me

Colton Ebersole

Major: Accountancy

Minor: Spanish

Hometown: Louisville, Ohio

Post-Graduation Plans: I plan to either pursue the 5th year MBA or engage in a year of service before I start working at PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2017.

Favorite Spot on Campus: Sitting on an adirondack chair on the quad in the middle of the summer.

Favorite John Carroll Memory: My immersion trip to Guatemala my sophomore year.

Fun Fact: I have never been west of Oxford, Ohio but I have gone as far east as Europe.

How do you feel about being on Homecoming Court: I am so fortunate to have my classmates nominate me and to have the opportunity as member of the senior class to represent the Blue and Gold.

John Park

Major: Biology, with a minor in Philosophy

Hometown: Alliance, OH

Post-Graduation Plans: I hope to be in dental school and on my way to cleaning people’s teeth! :)

Favorite Spot on Campus: The Delt floor, Hamlin Hall for sure

Favorite John Carroll Memory: All of the dances I’ve been to; I like to bust a move!

Fun Fact: I can’t stand hearing the word “lunch”, something about it drives me crazy!

How do you feel about being on Homecoming Court: Excited and honored; I wasn’t expecting it and I’m glad to share this with everyone else on court!

Patrick Pasqualicchio:

Major: Biology (pre-med)

Hometown: Erie, Pennsylvania

Post-Graduation Plans: I am taking a year off to take the MCAT, and then apply to medical school.

Favorite Spot on Campus: My 4-person suite in Bernet. It’s a palace!

Favorite John Carroll Memory: The snowball fight between Dolan and Pacelli last winter. Dolan won, just sayin’.

Fun Fact: I have witnessed a 6-hour open heart surgery before!

How do you feel about being on Homecoming Court: I am very excited to be on the Homecoming court. It was an honor to have been nominated and I am happy that I get to share this honor with some really awesome people!

Junior Integrated Marketing Communications major and Psychology minor. Fan of Netflix and her smartphone.