Brianna Lazarchik

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Arguably one of the most well-known and seen people on John Carroll’s campus is Brianna Lazarchik.  Bri is one of the most involved people on campus, whether she’s working in the Office of Admissions as a Tour Guide or in the Campus Ministry office.  Bri works with the Immersion Program to help plan events, as well as other aspects of Campus Ministry programs.  It’s hard to believe that she has time for anything else!  Bri is not only the busiest person on campus, but she is also one of the friendliest.  HC sat down with Bri and talked about her time so far at John Carroll.

Hometown: Mount Lebanon, PA

Year: Junior

Major: Economics

Involvement on campus: CLC (Co- President), Tour Guide, Student Union (2 years), and Campus Ministry

Why JCU?

I wanted a small liberal arts school that was affordable, not too far from home, and someplace I knew that would challenge me and grow.

What is your favorite activity on campus?

I love working in Campus Ministry.  The people and the office as a whole make me feel like I have found my home away from home at Carroll.  I know that this is where I belong and has made me love JCU and the people that much more.

What is your favorite John Carroll memory?

I have a few, but I loved working and helping to plan and lead the First Year Retreat back in January.  It was really rewarding to get to meet the new students and help some of them with their journey through Carroll.  Also, I was able to lead an immersion to Jamaica.  I had so much fun working and meeting new people in Jamaica, as well as people from John Carroll.  The Immersion Program opened my eyes to the world and ways in which people live.

If you could change one thing about John Carroll what would it be?

For sure the weather.  I wish we had more sunshine, warmer weather, and less rain.

How do you feel about being a campus celeb?

I like it!  I just love John Carroll so much and I want others to get the same opportunities out of the school like I do.  If that means I have to meet everyone and be well-known, then I am super happy to help!

21 year old college student trying to make it through school one fabulous and stylish outfit at a time. Currently majoring in Political Science and communications with aspirations of Law school after graduation.
Allison Gall is a senior English major at John Carroll University. She is also a member of Kappa Delta Sorority. While not doing school work, Allison is involved in several other activities, including working with her church and taking Taekwondo. Allison also loves to read and write, sing, play violin, swim, and run. She is also interested in fashion, and she is known among her friends as the go-to person for hair and makeup help.