This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

If you’re traveling anywhere this Spring Break, you might be headed to an airport. I have constructed the perfect airport-friendly outfit for my international flight. Leggings and a big comfy t-shirt pair as your outfit and as your pajamas for when you try to sleep on the plane. Wear your biggest shoes so that you don’t have to pack them in your suitcase. These boots are also easy to take on and off when going through security. Wear fuzzy socks underneath so it’ll be socially acceptable to later take off your boots to get comfy on the plane. No jewelry! You don’t want to be holding up the line taking forever to take out your earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc. No makeup either! Flying can take a toll on your skin: the dry air, high altitude, stress, and lack of sleep is a recipe for breakouts. Give your skin a break, and bring some facial cleansing wipes in your purse to refresh yourself when you feel like you need it. Bon voyage! 

Hi, I'm Lauren! I'm double majoring in Political Science and Peace, Justice, & Human Rights, with a minor in French. I also speak Spanish, which I have used in a lot of my volunteer work.