1. The rock and roll hall of fame. This historic Cleveland site houses exhibits on the best known artists in rock and roll history. This place comes at a hefty price though, costing $26.00 general admission. However bring your college ID or proof of living in northeast Ohio and you’ll receive a discount!
2. The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo! The zoo is not only fun for small children, but everyone in the family can enjoy themselves spending the day looking at the animals and other attractions. The price tag for a day at the zoo is $14.95, a little more affordable for your average college student.
3. Various museums around the city! From the Cleveland Museum of Art to the Great Lakes Science Center, you can find a wide variety of exhibits to visit on rainy days. The price range for these activities vary, with some being completely free!
4. The Metroparks. With more than 22,000 acres and various locations you can enjoy the great weather of the summer golfing, hiking and lounging in each location. Most of the metroparks follow rivers or creeks, which means that you’ll be able to keep cool in the summer heat.
5. The West Side Market. This indoor and outdoor public market is located in Ohio City. Find great deals from various vendors and treat yourself to some fresh produce. There are also vendors for jewelry, clothing and other items.