Three dollar tacos, tequila and Cleveland’s best queso… What’s not to love? Listed below are 10 reasons why every Clevelander is Barrio-obsessed.
1. Each table gets unlimited chips and salsa for no additional charge. My friends and I go through at least three baskets of chips every time we go, ngl.
2. Three. Dollar. Tacos. It doesn’t get much better than that!
3. While on the pricey side, I’ve heard Barrio’s margaritas are to die for. Definitely worth the eight dollars a glass!
4. You write your own order! Check-list cards are provided at each table for customers to fill out, so you’ll get exactly what you ask for.
5. Barrio’s decor is edgy and culturally based. You really can’t ignore its “Día de Los Muertos” theme.
6. If you’re of age, you can hang by the bar while you wait for your table.
7. Barrio has a vast variety of chip dips, including guacamole, salsa and, my personal favorite, queso.
8. You don’t have to get regular queso – Barrio has monthly queso specials, including corn queso, Thanksgiving queso and plenty of others!
9. Barrio is affiliated with one of my favorite Cleveland clothing companies – GV Art and Design! Ask your hostess about their local tees – they’re super cute!
10. QUESO. That is all.