photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jax State chapter.

If you are looking for something to do on this weekend, try one of these top five movies in theaters now. You are guaranteed a good time and to be entertained the whole time. Hopefully these will help make your weekend a little more fun.

1. Fifty Shades Freed: In the third installment of the Fifty Shades Series, Christian and Ana get married and try to leave all their worries behind them. As they relax into their new married life, the past comes back to haunt them and threaten to tear them apart. This movie would be perfect for a Galentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day.

1. Peter Rabbit: This is an adaptation of the classic Beatrix Potter’s tale. Take your kids, younger siblings, or nieces and nephews to watch a fluffy mischievous rabbit try and sneak into a farmer’s vegetable garden.

1. The 15:17 to Paris: This movie follows the lives of three best friends as they grew into the men who would eventually save more than 500 passengers on a train bound for Paris. As the story unfolds you realize the greatest weapon they had that day was their strong friendship.

1. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle: This movie is a brand-new twist on the classic Jumanji original. A new group of kids are sucked into the Jumanji board game and must learn to survive and about themselves to get back to the real world or risk being stuck their forever.

1. The Greatest Showman: This movie follows Phineas Taylor Barnum and his role in the birth of show business. He went from owning a wax museum to introducing never before seen acts in the circus. 
Hannah Knight

Jax State '18

Georgia Native. Panhellenic President. Communications Major.