tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Life > Experiences

Meet Your Social Media Director

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jax State chapter.

Hey there! I am Ashlyn Perry, born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, attending Jacksonville State University. I am a movie, television and theater fanatic, which has given me the desire to write reviews of various shows, films, and local productions on my blog Chilling with Ash! Although I have a love for the arts, I am a nursing major with a vision to ultimately become a Family Nurse Practitioner. I’ve always believed, for as long as I can remember, that helping others in need and caring for people unconditionally is my purpose in life, and what better way to do that than to enter the medical field. I started following the Her Campus Instagram when I was in high school and fell in love with the organization as a whole. When I saw there was a chapter at Jax State, I was more than excited! Since being in this organization, I feel with have inspired and encouraged many young ladies, on and off our little campus. As Social Media and Marketing Director, my goal is as long as we help at least one person a day, regardless of what it is, we are doing something right.

Social Media / Marketing Director. junior. writer. blogger. movie fanatic.