This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jax State chapter.

Hello everyone, my name is Jordan Rutledge. I am from Springville, Alabama and I am a junior here at Jacksonville State University. My major is Family and Consumer Sciences with a concentration in Child Development, hoping to one day become a Child Life Specialist. I also plan to continue on and obtain a masters and maybe even get a doctorate. I am also a member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Some of my hobbies include photography, wakeboarding, and shopping. I spend most of my time studying, working, or with my close friends. Her Campus inspires me because I love my girl time and this was the perfect group to fill that. It is so uplifting and they are such supporters and encouragers.

Jordan Rutledge

Jax State '20

Hello, I am a junior majoring in Family and Consumer Sciences with a minor in Child Development . I am also a member of Alpha Omicron Pi.
Nana Barimah

Jax State '21

My name is Nana Barimah. I am a Junior-ish at Jacksonville State University. I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Jax State