This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This is a serious question y’all. What should I do after college? Well I could care less to use my degree because I know that it’s not going to support me financially because the education system sucks, so I need to think about what I would like to do after college because graduation is coming.

travel

I want to see the world before I get old and If I get a job right out of college that’s not going to happen. I don’t want to waste my life at work, but someone has to pay for these trips! I think it would be cool to find a remote job where I can travel and still work at the same time.

Invest In property

I’ve wanted to do this for the longest time I swear. This was my backup plan but this might be my plan A. I have money saved up already to do this. AND once I get my properties in order I will be free to go travel the world and see everything that I want to see.

die in an office chair

Like I said before using my degree is plan C at this point. I’m currently writing this at my internship bored as hell in an office chair. I really do think my internship was the icing on the cake for me to decide that using my degree is not going to cut it. Also the people that I work with seem to hate their lives and that’s not okay with me. I’m here for a good time not a long time. It does sound bad that I went to college this long to not use my degree but if I have children I will be telling them that they don’t have to go to college if they don’t want to and I will stick up for the people that didn’t go to college.

Brittney is a Disability Service Major with a minor in Business Management. Some of Brittney's favorite things to do is read books, listen to Doja Cat and shop till she drops. She loves her cat more than anything and she hopes to one day own her own business and live on the beach!!!