This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This trend is funny to me so I’m gonna do the article IUP version. This is a TikTok trend currently circulating TikTok (duh). But it’s basically being passive aggressive and sarcastic all combined into a roast. Calling whomever you are directing it at out and telling them how it truly is. It’s not all sunshine and butterflies after all *cough cough* Mr. Top of Sutton. But I had to be the girly to do so.

• We go to IUP of course it can be snowing walking to class but almost summer walking back to our dorms.
  • We got to IUP of course they would take away our second home (RIP drunk Sheetz).
  • We go to IUP of course we don’t let our friends go to slippery rock…
  • We go to IUP of course we almost get concussions from the squirrels and their acorns on-campus.
  • We go to IUP of course if anything is free the whole campus will show up.
  • We go to IUP of course we wait all year for iupatties.
  • We go to IUP of course our campus funds a million dollar building but can’t fix the elevators.
  • We go to IUP of course we constantly get food poisoning from the dining hall.
  • We go to IUP of course there is not easily accessible parking for students, but that’s what Robertshaw is for…
  • We go to IUP where when it’s 80 degrees out of course they refuse to turn the AC on.
  • We go to IUP of course we walk around Walmart for fun.
  • We go to IUP of course we all have social anxiety. woop woop.
  • We go to IUP of course we only have one dining hall for thousands of students that gets packed during lunchtime. So most students have no where to sit, and we gotta wait in 30 minute lines.

I can keep going, but I’ll give IUP a breather and not go too hard. Anyways, welcome to IUP. tehe

HERCAMPUS at IUP. Psychology & Criminology Major. Class of 2025. Active member in PGN. Book nerd! Creating a life, I love.