Transformation Tuesday: “Jersey Shore” Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

December 3, 2009 Jersey Shore aired on MTV; a total of 6 seasons and 71 episodes came about this fan-favorite show.  Four females and four males entered a beach house in the Jersey Shore as strangers; throughout the seasons, friendships and relationships formed, arrests were made, and tons of drama was caused.

Reality stars Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jennifer “JWoww” Farley developed a bond that no one could break, even after six years.  In 2012, these two appeared on their own reality show, “Snooki and JWoww”, which showcased their lives after Jersey Shore as roommates.

Polizzi was viewed as a wild, crazy, not caring girl in her days of “Jersey Shore”.  She was known for her high bump in her hair, very very very tan skin, and getting arrested.  However, throughout the years she matured to a successful female in this world.  In 2014, she married Jionni LaValle who she met during the production of “Jersey Shore”.  The two gave birth to their first born, Lorenzo, in 2012 and GioVanna in 2014.   Fans can follow her on social media for updates on her life and family.  Her instagram showcases a lot on working out and getting fit; she had a weight issue during the production of “Jersey Shore” and has really improved her life for the better.

Recently, Farley married Roger Matthews who she dated during “Jersey Shore”.  Most of the entire cast made an appearance for this special day; the three girls from the show were Jenni’s bridesmaids.  Prior to their marriage, the couple welcomed a baby girl into this world in 2014, Meilani Alexandra.  The newly married couple announced a few weeks ago that they are expecting another child.

Snooki and JWoww went from presenting themselves as party girls to very sophisticated, mature mothers and wives. 

Hellooo! I am your average teenage girl besides all of the quirkiness and energy I carry along with me :) I am a freshman at IUP and is looking to change my major to business management and exercise science!