Celina Timmerman-Oversized Tshirt And Cup
Celina Timmerman / Her Campus
Wellness

Things To Do on This Time Off

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

I know this time off from school sucks completely! BUT, that doesn’t mean you can’t make light of the situation. Here are some things you can do on your time off!

Spend time with your loved ones

Whether it’s your best friend, boyfriend, grandma, or parent they miss you. You should go see them in this great time of boredom! It’s always good to surround yourself with love.

Relax

Take time for yourself! You hardly ever get time to sleep in, or so things you love to take advantage of it!

Road trip

Nothing like some fresh air after the cold season. Especially PA’s bipolar weather is here and it’s warm right now so bask it in before its too late! Just fill your tank and go. You don’t have to stop anywhere.

Movie night

Invite your friends, mines, my mom, to a movie night. Hang out, eat popcorn, and have great times.

Shopping

Go shopping! Now, it may seem risky right now but if you think about it, if everyone is scared of getting sick and stays home the mall is all to you! Plus spring is arriving and it’s winter sales right now.

Even though the situation is bad we can make good of it and do things that make us happy in this time off. I hope these gave you some inspo to get out of bed.. or not!

Alicia is an aspiring doctor. She intends to graduate from IUP in 2022 and attend Medical School directly after to become a medical doctor specializing in pediatrics. She enjoys watching movies, hanging with friends, and community service. She is a dog lover and has a pug names Porky that makes her smile on her worst days. Family is everything to her as you probably have read.