Style

Spring Styles I am Looking Forward To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

I am not much of a stylish girl. I wear dresses one day and a sweatshirt and leggings another. This is clear that I do not necessarily have a style. Even without style, I can say I know when clothes are cute and want to share a couple of styles I think would look so cute on you lovely ladies for this up and coming warmer weather!

Ruffled Tops

These tops are not only adorable but pair so well with a skirt or shorts. PERFECT for the weather to come! They are fun, flirty, and fashionable.

Flannels

These are the winter coat of the spring. Always necessary and a multi-use item! If you get hot just tie it around your waist and you are ready to rock! Great for outdoor concerts for style and later for warmth during the cool nights.

Skirts

We love a cute skirt! Who doesn’t spin in a flowy skirt? People like me who don’t wear them lol. But seriously I think they are adorable, they just don’t work for my body type. Flowy, cute, and cool.

Floral prints

Floral print is my favorite print: for accessories, for the top, for the shoes; any type of clothing, I love the floral print. It reminds me of happy thoughts, good vibes, and warm weather to come! Floral is such a cute design and I think it looks great on everyone.

At the end of the day, style is all about personal choice. I hope you found this list helpful for inspiring your own personal style this spring!

Alicia is an aspiring doctor. She intends to graduate from IUP in 2022 and attend Medical School directly after to become a medical doctor specializing in pediatrics. She enjoys watching movies, hanging with friends, and community service. She is a dog lover and has a pug names Porky that makes her smile on her worst days. Family is everything to her as you probably have read.