Spring Fashion Trends for the Curvy Collegiette

Curvy Collegiettes listen up! I have scoured the net and perused the fashion mags to find my favorite Spring 2013 fashion trends for the full figured fashionista. While there are quite a few bold looks out there worth mentioning for spring (crop tops and Bermuda shorts come to mind), I’ve decided to go with simple and chic offerings that you can pull together quickly for an effortless spring look. Here we go!

All White Everything

Seen at Missoni and Burberry, head to toe white is your best bet if you want to pull off that natural, laid back look this spring. Tip: a little white dress with your favorite colorful accessories can make the look your own. 

Sheer Sophistication

Seen at Donna Karan and Victoria Beckham, sheer overlay is sexy and feminine without being over the top. Tip: a sheer maxi skirt with a slouchy sweater gives you a comfy and chic look. 

Go Global

Seen at Emilio Pucci and Miu Miu, designers have gone international with eastern inspired and tribal prints. Tip: pair a tribal print with denim for an understated international vibe.