This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Her Campus IUP LOVED our Spring Break Survival Kit! With products from neuro, TRESemmé, Chipotle, ZOTOS, European Wax Center, and Yokini Swimwear, who wouldn’t?! 

Collegiettes of IUP, be on the look out for a give away of these awesome products during finals week! Neuro SLEEP will ensure that you are well rested for those big tests and Yokini Swimwear is giving you a discount on screen printed swimsuit bottoms! Our other sponsors have awesome products, as well!

See you during finals!

I am currently an English Education student with a Spanish minor at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania.  I work as a Community Assistant in one of the residence halls and volunteer as a tutor for students learning English as a second language.  My dream job is that of a secondary bilingual education teacher.  Some of my favorite past times include watching movies, drinking coffee, reading, and hanging out with my friends here at IUP.I am also the president of Her Campus IUP.  The opportunity to work with the talented writers, photographers, and designers that I do makes the position enjoyable and rewarding.  We work as a team to bring readers the best possible articles and events.