This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

With this year being the 25th anniversary of FRIENDS, I decided to finally finish the series on Netflix. It made me laugh, cry, and hope that my adult life remotely resembles the fun that they all had together. So here’s a look back on some of the best moments from the show.

The iconic Joey line

Which could sweep anyone off their feet.

PIVOT!!!

“Shut up, shut up, shut UPPPPP!!!”

Janice

Chandler will forever be haunted by her laugh.

Unagi

“Ahhh… salmon skin roll.”

Chandler and the bath

And Monica could go for some fried chicken.

Were they on a break?

The real question that divides the country.

One of the most iconic TV intros ever

*clap clap clap clap*

So thank you to all of the actors and the amazing body of people that were able to make this show, it truly is timeless. If you haven’t seen it yet, go watch it. If you have, go watch it again because there can never be too much FRIENDS.

Gabrielle Bonnar is a current undergrad student at IUP who enjoys writing for HerCampus. She enjoys writing articles as a way to express her opinions and experiences throughout her life. Also, this acts as an outlet for her to write about new interests and ideas that she might not be able to express as well through her other artistic mediums. Being a member of Her Campus has strenghtened her abilities as a writer and she is excited to see where this portfolio of pieces takes her in the future. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @typical_guby.