Campus Cutie this week is Shardae Celestino. Born Aug, 16, 1990, Shardae is a Senior majoring in Communications Media. She takes a stab at our Campus Cutie Survey below:
1. If we take a look inside your refrigerator what would we find?
Wild cherry Pepsi because it’s my favorite soda ever!, fruit, some wine, typical breakfast foods like eggs, bacon etc., juice, cherry Kool-Aid! You know the simple things… now my cabinets is where all the action is ;-)
2. If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?
CLASSY AND FABULOUS
3. Where would you go if you had a time machine?
I’d definitely wanna go back to the 90s when I was growing up, it seems like a lot of things were easier than before I hit puberty LOL.
You know, I tried this once when I was like 14, i stopped at like 25, so if anyone knows the answer let me know! I just know it’s NOT 25 LOL
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would honestly probably want to fly, because I could go anywhere in the world I wanted to.
6. What are you most attracted to in a person?
Even though looks are such a cliché answer, they do matter, but what’s most attractive to me in a person is their personality and the way they carry themselves. I love a person who can hold great conversation and make me laugh! Also, if they can walk into a room and have a dominant presence and confidence, that’s sexy!
7. What was the last song you played for yourself?
“BIRTHDAY CAKE REMIX” by: Rihanna and Chris Brown
8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
My dream job of being an on-air television personality! I want to have my own show similar to Wendy Williams or Chelsea Handler. Basically I wanna get paid to gossip, meet celebrities, and have the world fall in love with every word I have to say. I love to entertain people and I know that I was born to be successful and on television!
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Definitely pay off some student loans that’s for sure! Then I’d focus on putting some money into savings, but after that! Vacation time!
10. If you were on a deserted island, which two things would you have to have with you?
An endless supply of food cause a girl loves to eat!
My iPod because I would need something to entertain me