etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Products HC Just Can’t Get Enough of This Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Oh, summer. That wonderful time when life is easier and you can take a nap without feeling completely guilty. Summer is also the perfect time to find amazing products to keep you feeling amazing. Here at Her Campus IUP, we have a few products that we know we’re going to be using all summer. You should definitely give them a try and let us know what you think!

1. Bed Head by TIGI

It’s basically common knowledge that Bed Head by TIGI has some of the most amazing hair care products for any hair type! Inspired by street trends, these products are perfect for whatever you have planned this summer! Their Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray softens and moisturizes your hair making it easy to style! Or maybe you need a product to absorb some of the extra oil in your hair? Bed Head by TIGI has you covered with Oh Be Hive Dry Shampoo! We all know that nothing says summer quite like perfect curls and waves and Bed Head by TIGI knows that too! Their Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist will ensure that your curls or waves are held in place and perfectly shiny!

2. Buxom Cosmetics

Finding the perfect lip color in summer can feel impossible sometimes. But Buxom Cosmetics has us covered! Full-OnTM Lip Polish in Dolly is the must have color this summer and with Buxom’s tingly shimmer-sheer finish, what’s not to love? This incredible color also pampers lips with Vitamins A and E, keeping your lips soft and sexy.

Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% OFF your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com, valid 4/9 – 5/31. Use code HERCAMPUS at checkout!

3. Freeman Beauty

Face masks during the semester are all about relieving stress, face masks can seriously benefit your skin! Freeman Beauty is known for making products that smell good and do good for skin! The Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask has the same benefits you would expect from one of their clay masks with the added benefits of an easy-to-peel off mask! Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub works double time to detox skin! It’s even perfect for all skin types.

4. Krazy Glue

Life gets messy and sometimes accidents happen. Luckily, Krazy Glue has us covered. Whether you’re trying to bond wood, metal, plastic, glass, vinyl, or ceramic Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles have enough in each tube for one fast fix!

5. Schick Quattro YOU™

One of the worst parts about living in a patriarchal society for so long is that most of us began shaving before we even realized why we were doing. Nevertheless, few things are better than freshly shaven legs. Schick Quattro YOU™ designed a razor with women in mind! This razor offers a shave so close that it lets you add a few extra days between each shave. The blades are also designed to  protect skin, so there will be no bandages ruining your aesthetic!

6. Schick Silk Touch Up Razor

Schick now also offers Schick Silk Touch Up Razor! We’ve all reached that age where we realize the importance of a multipurpose beauty tool and Schick offers us just that! These razors shape eyebrows and remove fine hairs while gently exfoliating skin. They’re available here for just $6.99!

7. Skintimate

Sometimes you just forget to shave or plans are made unexpectedly. Skinimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner lets you shave and condition your legs without showering! This non-foaming cream feels like lotion and provides all day moisture! Did we mention that it smells incredible too?

Summer is all about relaxing and enjoying yourself. Use this summer to find products you really love and try some of our favorites too!

All photos by Kate Marodi

Danielle Jones is from Jeannette, Pennsylvania--a small town with big pride. As an English, Writing major with a minor is Business Administration she loves words and truly believes in their power. She is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at IUP. In her free time, Danielle enjoys reading, writing, and all things Shonda Rhimes.