This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Constitution Drive

Constitution Drive is an old gravel road in Allentown Pennsylvania. On one side is a steep drop off and on the other side is train tracks. Locals say late one evening a man was killed by a train while walking his dogs across the tracks. The train severed his leg, leaving him bleeding out on the tracks to be found days later. Since the incident people have claimed to witness seeing paw prints and single footprints in the snow left by the ghost of the man and his dogs. Legend says while walking by those woods you can hear a faint whistle and the small pale people with red eyes popping out through the trees. The man that lives there has a potbelly pig farm.

Hi, my name is Christyn Beichner. I am a sophomore at Indiana University of Pennsylvania in Hospitality Management.
Alicia is an aspiring doctor. She intends to graduate from IUP in 2022 and attend Medical School directly after to become a medical doctor specializing in pediatrics. She enjoys watching movies, hanging with friends, and community service. She is a dog lover and has a pug names Porky that makes her smile on her worst days. Family is everything to her as you probably have read.