This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.
Never have i ever

This series is only 2 seasons long so far but let me tell you, it is so good! Two things: the episodes are short and the main character is a high school girl. Honestly, though, shorter episodes are very nice because you don’t have to commit an hour to the show at a time, only 20-30 minutes. The other thing is the age principle. She is a high school girl BUT the plot is about her culture and love life, two things that I love watching. Definitely worth a watch!

jane the virgin

I JUST started this so I am only on season 1. However, I can say this is one of those series that the first 1 or 2 episodes are PAINFUL. I think that if you get through them though, you will see it is really different and interesting. There is a romantic plotline with a hint of mystery and law sprinkled in discretely. I think that this is really relatable because her family is super important in her life as mine is in my life as well. She is also a senior in college trying to figure out what’s next and that is such a real thing for all of us in this time of our lives.

Stranger things

This series has made me so mad. I feel like I have been waiting forever for the next season since this series got hot during the COVID-19 pandemic. With this being said, the last season came out July 2021 and it is almost March 2022. Especially during this time of uncertainty, that feels like a lifetime. However, this series is one of the BEST ones that I have ever seen on Netflix. Definitely worth a watch if you don’t mind waiting. The new season is coming soon though so it is the perfect time to binge it.

4400

This series is an OLD one. I am talking hard cut scenes, bad acting at times, and mostly bad quality picture and sound as well. However, just because it is old does not mean that it is terrible. I binged this over winter break and it was so good. The storyline is solid and the creativity is really cool to see for the early 2000s. Some parts of this series were boring but there is one thing that you should keep in mind upon watching it. The series The 100 is the modern version of this movie in its own way so if you like 4400, you should check out The 100. You might like The 100 more since it is newer.

Alicia is an aspiring doctor. She intends to graduate from IUP in 2022 and attend Medical School directly after to become a medical doctor specializing in pediatrics. She enjoys watching movies, hanging with friends, and community service. She is a dog lover and has a pug names Porky that makes her smile on her worst days. Family is everything to her as you probably have read.