This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

One thing about me is that I can’t wait to travel. I want to go all over the United States, but I would love to go outside of the country as well. I’ve been to Canada and I was about to go to Russia before COVID. Today I want to talk about my top 3 United States locations that I would love to visit.

Boston

I feel like this is such a boring location for normal people but I’ve always wanted to visit Boston. This city is in all the books that I read and I personally think that they have the best looking NHL team in the United States. Some other reasons why I would love to visit Boston is that I have a friend up there currently going to grad school and I would like to see her. I’ve never been to New England and I want to feel those New England Vibes. The pictures that I’ve seen are amazing also and I hope to make it there by the end of the year.

New Orlands

Bro, this place is haunted and you can get drunk. That’s it.

No but like the architecture of New Orland’s is stunning and I think that the French Quarter is a place that I would love to see. They also have these amazing grave yards, like for real these graves are beautiful and very old. I want to go on all the ghost trips in the city and I just want to walk around Bourbon Street and get beads thrown at me, there’s nothing more that I want to do. I know that there are crazy voodoo shows that they put on down there and that would be pretty cool to see as well. I’ll make it there one day!

las vegas

I think that this one speaks for itself. I want to go to Las Vegas, not only to waste my money but to experience the strip and take the city in. I want to go to Zac Bagans Haunted Museum and I better see him because I’ve had a crush on that man since I’ve been 11. I want to look at all the amazing buildings and I want to stay up at night to watch the lights. I also want to go to a nightclub but like with someone so I don’t get kidnapped! But I think that this city is on everyone’s travel list but I am unoriginal anyway so it does not matter!

andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Brittney is a Disability Service Major with a minor in Business Management. Some of Brittney's favorite things to do is read books, listen to Doja Cat and shop till she drops. She loves her cat more than anything and she hopes to one day own her own business and live on the beach!!!