This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Harry Styles has blessed us with two mind-blowing albums in the past few years and I’m here to give you my top 10 songs from those solo albums.  Of course, all of Harry’s songs are amazing, but I don’t think it would be very fun to go through ALL of his songs in this article.  So here are 10 of Harry’s songs that are near and dear to my heart and all the reasons why.

“Only Angel”

This song will have me on my feet in about 2 seconds.  At nearly 5 minutes long, this song is my go-to when I need a little serotonin during a study break, when I need a mood boost, or I just feel like dancing around my room.  There isn’t a time when this song is on and you won’t catch me dancing.

“She”

When Harry released the Fine Line album, I definitely judged this song too quickly.  I thought it was too slow and was lacking something. After a couple of listens, however; the song grew on me and secured the number two spot on my list.  There’s just something therapeutic about the way this song flows and I truly can’t get enough of it.

“Fine Line”

This song either makes me cry or makes me roll my car windows down while I sing at the top of my lungs.  Either way, “Fine Line” just hits me different and it’s one song that you’ll never see me skip.

“Sweet Creature”

A classic! There’s just something about this song that I can never put my finger on it.  It’s so easy to sing along with and get lost in the vibe of the song.  “Sweet Creature” has a special place in my heart.

“Golden”

THE feel good song!  If I’m ever feeling down, I know “Golden” will put me in a better mood.  I mean most Harry Styles songs do that for me, but “Golden” is on a different level. Don’t even get me started on the music video!

“Ever Since New York”

This song is a hidden gem.  “Ever Since New York” isn’t very well-known but I think that’s why I like it so much.  It’s super vibey and perfect for a summer drive playlist.

“Carolina”

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous of the girl Harry wrote this song about, but that doesn’t mean I’m not gonna put it on at full volume while i’m in the shower.

“Treat People With Kindness”

This is another song I judged much too quickly.  As soon as Fine Line came out, I rushed to listen to all the songs and “TPWK” seemed super different than any other song in the album.

“Meet Me In The Hallway”

As part of Harry’s first album, this song was one I basically forced myself to like.  I felt like I HAD to like Harry’s solo album to support him. Either way, I ended up actually loving the way this song was unique.  It’s so different from things you hear on the radio and I love it so much.

“Kiwi”

Last but not least, “Kiwi” is number 10 on my list.  The music video, the overall vibe, and the way this song makes me want to dance is the reason this song made it on my list.  Hearing this song live was an EXPERIENCE, let me tell you.  It’s such a feel good song.

Well there you have it; my top 10 Harry Styles songs.  

Cat Mom. Journalism Major. HUGE Harry Styles Fan. True Crime Lover.