This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

We all have the shows that we always put on in the background for noise, or if it’s a rainy day we want to snuggle up with a blanket and put the show on. I think that I might have way too many comfort shows to watch, but today I want to talk about my top 3.

Ghost adventures

I love this show more than anything and from a young age, this show gained a space in my heart. I think that the locations they visit on the show are interesting and the crew has always been my favorite to watch. Also, I’ve had a crush on Zac Bagans for as long as I can remember. I love the paranormal and get a thrill out of spooky things.

rupaul’s drag race

I love Rupaul and everything associated with him. I’ve been watching Rupaul for many seasons and I’m always ready to watch when the new episode comes out. I binge watch Rupaul almost all the time and I make sure that I watch every spin off of the show. I love the energy of the queens on the show and the challenges that they do, especially snatch games!

Jersey shore

This obsession happened around the same time that Ghost Adventures happened. I was never allowed to watch Jersey Shore at my house, but when I went to my gram’s I was allowed to watch it! My parents thought that it was too “adultish” for how young I was, but I think this show made me who I am today and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I love this show and always will. I don’t like the spin off as much, but Jersey Shore is always on in my house.

Brittney is a Disability Service Major with a minor in Business Management. Some of Brittney's favorite things to do is read books, listen to Doja Cat and shop till she drops. She loves her cat more than anything and she hopes to one day own her own business and live on the beach!!!