This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

The live action version of the classic Disney movie Beauty and the Beast is coming out on March 17th! It stars Emma Watson who will be playing Belle. It also stars Dan Stevens as the Beast, Luke Evans as Gaston, Kevin Kline as Maurice, Josh Gad who voiced olaf in frozen as Le Fou, Ewan McGregor as Lumiere, and Ian McKellen as Cogsworth. The cast is so talented and it is definitely going to be a well seen movie. It is the most highly anticipated movie of the season and has awesome cinematography that looks so well done.

It follows the classic tale of a girl who lives in a French village

One of the things that has been changed about the movie from the original animated version is that Belle is going to play an inventor. Emma Watson wanted to change it because it was unknown in the movie why people thought that she was so weird despite the fact that she read books.

Emma Watson was approached about playing Cinderella but she turned it down. She knew that she was a better fit for Belle than Cinderella. Emma loves that she remains curious, compassionate, and open to the world around her. This is the kind of character that she wants to play and be a great role model.

The amazing trailers make it look so astonishing and it will definitely be the talk of the box office when it comes out.  The new poster looks so amazing with the new editions of the characters with belle and the beast at the forefront. It also includes gaston, le fou, the wardrobe, cogsworth, mrs. Potts, the duster, and lumiere. In the background, it includes the castle and the elegant rose.

It will also feature a cover of John Legend and Ariana Grande singing Beauty and the Beast. Celine Dion will be performing a new original song called How does a Moment Last Forever which be played over the ending titles. Emma Watson will also be singing in the movie and her vocals sound so good.

If you end up seeing one movie this year, it should be this one. It is such a classic story and it is definitely one you should drag your significant other or best friends to go and see.

https://www.pexels.com/photo/close-up-of-red-rose-242847/

Hi everyone! My name is Bonnie and I am a junior fashion merchandising major at IUP. My hobbies include watching scandal and gossip girl,eating popcorn, spending time in coffee shops,and going shopping at TJ Maxx.I love to write and talk about interesting topics.