JoJo Songs (Including Throwbacks) You Need to Listen to If You Haven’t

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

JoJo, A.K.A. that girl that sang Too Little Too Late for all non-fans out there. FYI, if you haven’t heard this song you’re clearly living under a rock and need to reevaulate your life. Your loss btw and this is obviously my first song.

1) Too Little Too Late – a single off of her album The High Road released in 2006, was the last album we heard from JoJo since her latest. It debuted #3 on the Billboard 100 when it was released. It’s a song that fans still ask her to sing probably because it’s a classic f*** your ex kind of song. 

2) Leave, Get Out – off her album JoJo, which was released in 2004, caused her to become the youngest solo artist to have a number-one single in the United States. 

3) Baby It’s You – feauturing Bow Wow is the second song off her debut album and is still an easy and great song to sing-a-long to. 

4) Let It Rain – also off of The High Road album, reminds me of Too Little Too Late except she’s actually talking about a guy she likes in this one. 

5) When Love Hurts – one of JoJo’s long awaited official comeback songs that I absolutely fell in love with. One out of three of the singles she released in her Tringle prior to her album, it shows off her amazing vocals that we fell in love with during Too Little Too Late. It was definitely worth the wait. 

6) Fuck Apolgies – featuring Wiz Khalifa & the first single off her latest album Mad Love. This explosive single gives me that vibe that JoJo is back and better than ever – and isn’t sorry about it. 

7) Make Love – feauturing Alessia Cara. How lucky am I that my favorite artist and favorite new artist made a song together? Seriously, it doesn’t get any better than that. 

8) Last, but not least, I Am – it’s a serious girl anthem, all about loving yourself, being strong, remembering what you deserve – and what you’re worthy of. 

All GIF’s courtesy of http://www.giphy.com

21. Eyes of emerald green. Reverse Psychology. FMOI&Tumblr&SnapChat: nicoletteth00. ♡ IUP17 JRNL&PR w/English. #LupusWarrior#TheAgencyIUP #MadLove