As a 4’11 girl, I am reminded of how short I am every day. Whether it is from someone who points out that I’m short or the daily struggles I have with being short. Although I’m happy with my size, some days I wish I was a little bit taller. So, for all my other petite companions, here are five struggles you recognize if you are fun sized:
1. To reach the taller cabinets, you have to consider if you want to climb all the way up there for it.
2. Your new clothes are always way too big and you have to get them hemmed.
3. People always think you are way younger than you are.
4. You may not be able to touch your feet to the ground, depending on what seat you sit in.
5. All of your friends are tall and you have to look up to have a conversation with them.
If you’re petite like me, you’re always aware of the major benefits of being short. Hang in there friends, we can still conquer the world from down here.