alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Swimwear has the power to make women feel like a million bucks, bu the most important thing to keep in mind when shopping for your ideal swimsuit is cut and pattern!  Her Campus has compiled a few suggestions that will boost your style and confidence this summer!

String bikinis are so high school.  A true fashionista needs more than tiny triangles to show off her style.  This patterned crop is just the right size to display the  colorful design.  This top is also a great way to emphasize your chest– perfect for small-chested collegiettes!

You can’t go wrong with seer sucker!  This combination of sexy and cute gives off a flirtatious impression and the stripes slim you in all of the right places!

This daring one-piece is perfect for the collegiette who wants to show off her slim waist! The sweetheart top and side cutouts emphasize your natural curves, while the covered front allows you to feel confident and comfortable in any situation!

The balconnet top is a classic way to emulate sexiness! The large, floral pattern of the top and simplicity of the bottoms draw attention to your bust! Perfect for collegiettes who want a little something extra in their swimwear!

Remember, the girl makes the suit– not the other way around! Choose swimwear that reflects your personality!  

Pictures from: http://www.elle.com/fashion/trend-reports/swimsuits-for-spring

I am currently an English Education student with a Spanish minor at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania.  I work as a Community Assistant in one of the residence halls and volunteer as a tutor for students learning English as a second language.  My dream job is that of a secondary bilingual education teacher.  Some of my favorite past times include watching movies, drinking coffee, reading, and hanging out with my friends here at IUP.I am also the president of Her Campus IUP.  The opportunity to work with the talented writers, photographers, and designers that I do makes the position enjoyable and rewarding.  We work as a team to bring readers the best possible articles and events.