This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Losing that extra hour of sleep during Spring Break was barely noticeable but not that we’re back, getting back into the swing of things is taking some serious effort. While nothing can bring back that precious hour of sleep that we lost when we sprung ahead, these goodies make springing ahead just a little bit easier. 

Protect your skin.

While summer may seem like a far-off dream, it is closer than you may think. Luckily for you, Alba Botanica® has you covered when it comes to sunscreen. Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45 is non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and is water resistant. Even better? Alba Botanica® is committed to making their products 100% vegetarian and this sunscreen is free of ingredients that may harm coral reefs.

Celebrate your beauty.

Almay believes in celebrating your own unique beauty and has supplied us with the perfect way to do that! Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow offers eyeshadows in satin, matte, metallic, and glitter finishes making it perfect for any occasion. Add in that this product is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin and we’re loving it more than you could imagine!

Lock in the style.

Bed Head by TIGI is committed to creating high-performance products. Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray provides volume, body, and lift that will last all day! Get Twisted Ant-Frizz Finishing Spray is fast dying and proetcts from fizz, holding your style for up to 72 hours! Lock in your style with any of the amazing products from Bed Head by TIGI!

Bold lips run the world.

Women all over the world know the power of bold lips. Buxom Cosmetics offer products that maximize their belief that “bombshells rule the world.” Va-Va Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me has quickly become one of our favorites. The applicator applies the lipstick perfectly and makes for a perfect pout selfie. Even better, the color lasts for hours!

Fix it, fast.

Spring means spring cleaning and now is the perfect time to add a few fix-it projects to your list of things to do. Krazy Glue can bond anything. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles have enough for any fast fix you need. Whatever project you’re working on, Krazy Glue definitely comes in handy!

Tan on the go.

L’Oreal aims to provide affordable luxury for people. With their L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, they completely outdid themselves. These streak-free towelettes will give you a gorgeous natural tan and they’re so easy to use!

Some of these products may seem too good to be true, but they are so incredible! Goodies like these are hard to resist so go ahead and treat yourself. HCXO!

All photos taken by Kate Marodi.

Danielle Jones is from Jeannette, Pennsylvania--a small town with big pride. As an English, Writing major with a minor is Business Administration she loves words and truly believes in their power. She is currently one of two Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at IUP. In her free time, Danielle enjoys reading, writing, and all things Shonda Rhimes.