The Collegiette’s Guide to: Finding the Perfect Sex Toy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Every girl needs the perfect BOB, battery operated boyfriend, if you’re single or even in a relationship. Only about 35% of women receive an orgasm during intercourse so having a BOB is a needed necessity in these stressful times. But with BOBs becoming so popular nowadays, not to mention so many different types, it’s hard for women to find the perfect toy. Listed below are the most popular types of toys on the market right now.  

G-spot Vibrators

The best orgasm to achieve during intercourse is the G-spot orgasm. Women report that it is the most intense, pleasurable feeling they’ve ever felt. A G-spot orgasm is also the most difficult to achieve because it’s difficult for some men to find our G-spot. But don’t worry ladies! The G-spot vibrators are specially made to hit that perfect spot in seconds. It’s curved at the right angle to achieve that mind-blowing orgasm. Plus, it vibrates to increase your pleasure. G-spot vibrators are the perfect toy for anyone whose man can’t find their special spot or if you’re feeling really aroused or stressed and need a giant relief.  

Dual-Action Vibrators 

These vibrators are one of the most pleasurable vibrators out on the market right now but they are also the most expensive. But trust me ladies, they’re worth the price. These are like the Superman or Batman of vibrators. They’re really fun and great for ladies who are adventurous! These vibrators come with multiple vibrating settings, usually from three to ten, and they also move! Yes ladies; move. Depending on the vibrator, they can swirl, twirl, spin, or even thrust with just the touch of a button! They usually come with a clitoral vibrator attached for double pleasure! Dual-Action Vibrators are great for single ladies or ladies who don’t have time for a man, and want to take control of their own pleasure. These vibrators will have you forgetting that real men even exist.

[pagebreak]

Bullets 

Out of all the vibrators on the market, bullets are the simplest, but they still offer a lot pleasure. They are used to achieve clitoral orgasm. If you’re a beginner to buying sex toys, then this is the one you should start off with. Bullets are usually hand-held remotes with a small or large-shaped bullet attached that you put against the clitoris to achieve orgasm. “95 percent of women have 98 percent of their orgasms from clitoral stimulation,” says Brie Gatchalian from the online magazine, SheKnows. You can even try using it during intercourse. Place it against the clitoris while you and your partner are hooking up and get ready for a whole new dynamic to a roll in the hay!

C**k Bullet 

A c**k bullet or C-ring is a mixture of a c**k-ring and a bullet mixed together. It looks like a regular c**k-ring but at the top of it, there is a bullet attached. It’s the best of both worlds, a c**k ring for him and a bullet for you. The c**k-ring will keep him harder longer, while the bullet will add intensity to your pleasure. Some of these even have remotes attached so that you can control the bullet vibration to your liking. These are good if you’re in a relationship and you and your partner want to spice up your sex life.

Vibrating Anal Beads 

Many women won’t admit to anal play, but it is becoming quite popular. In fact 30% of women admitted to trying anal sex. There are many products on the market for anal sex from lubrication to anal toys. Vibrating anal beads have become very popular because they’re small, meaning they go in easy, and they vibrate, which increases the pleasure. Women usually use these beads to increase their orgasm during intercourse or masterbation.

The Classic

Even with all the new fancy vibrators out there some people still like the classics. Classic dildos need no batteries and are wire-free. If you want a realistic feel, and aren’t into the fancy technology of the vibrators, the classic is for you! They are designed to look and feel just like an actual real penis from the tip to the testicles. Some are even modeled after real men or porn stars. Classics are also good if you enjoy larger than average men. Classic can range from average and can go all the way up to 14 inches long with an 8 inch girth!

Every woman has different tastes when it comes to sex. However, no matter what you like or dislike, you can always find the perfect sex toy for your needs. Whether its use will be to spice up you and your lover’s routine or take solo play to the next level.

[pagebreak]

Sources:
 http://drphil.com/articles/article/371
 http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa_100/115_love_secrets.html
http://www.gspotstimulation.net/
http://www.Pureromance.com
 http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/804902/orgasm-todo-list
 http://blogs.menshealth.com/health-headlines/sex-statistics/2011/03/03
Photos Courtesy of:
xlpharmacy.com
impactlab.com
sodahead.com

Hailing from the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection, Junene is a current student at Indiana University of PA majoring in Journalism. She has three minors consisting of Communications Media, English: Film Studies track, and Religious Studies.She is the founding President/Editor in Chief of IUP's branch of Hercampus.com, and is the Founder/President of the IUP women's organization That's What She Said. She is also a current member of SPJ, ( Society of Professional Journalists) PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America), CSCR (Committee for the Study of Culture and Religion) and Vice President of the Religious Studies Club at IUP. She is the sole undergradate member of IUPs' Library Outreach and Marketing Committee and is a member of the Student Advisory Group. Junene is a first generation college student; her favorite film is The Usual Suspects and her favorite book is And Then There Were None, authored by Agatha Christie.