This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is Travis Spagnolo. Travis is a junior here at IUP majoring in Safety, Health, and Environmental Applied Science. He was kind enough to answer our survey below: 

1. If I take a look around your refrigerator, what would I find? 

Propel, Vitamin Water, and a jug of sweet tea. That’s about all I can fit in it. My one roommate occupies 90% of the fridge.

2. If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?

“Just Do It”

3. Where would you go if you had a time machine?

I’d like to go back and be able to play one more high school baseball game. You miss the competition so much when you graduate high school.

4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

I’ve never counted, but I don’t think it’s as many as people think. Maybe 90.

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Come on… Who doesn’t want to fly?

6. What are you most attracted to in a person?

I’d be lying if I said looks didn’t matter, but I love a cute girl that can have fun without being trashed every weekend. I think it says a lot about a girl that can have fun on the weekends, look great, and have a lot of self-respect for herself while doing.

7. What was the last song you played for yourself?

The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves

8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

I think it would be awesome to be a General Manager of a Major League Baseball team. That’s every baseball guru and stats geek’s dream job.

9. If you won the lottery, what would you do?

I’d have some fun with it for a little bit, but I’d put most of it away. I wouldn’t quit school because I won, that’s for sure.

10.  If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you?

Cell phone, a refrigerator filled with food, and golf clubs (with an endless supply of golf balls).