This week’s Cutie is Stephanie Blannard. Steph is an IUP Senior, a Communications Media major with a Theater minor. Steph answered thusly to the following questions:
1. If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
Cheese, beer, bacon, milk
2. If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?
“Hello, my name is Steph! Want to be my friend?” (It’s a running joke at my house)
3. Where would you go if you had a time machine?
Twenty years into the future.
4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
As many as it takes for me to get bored and bite it.
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
6. What are you most attracted to in a person?
7. What was the last song you played for yourself?
“Human” by Christina Perri
8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
A famous director for blockbusters- Quentin Tarantino or Steven Spielberg
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Buy something big for me and everyone that I care about.
10. If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you?
a. A companion
b. Something to make a lot of fire