This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is senior marketing major Ryan Formica. A native of Johnstown, Pa, Formica plans on graduating in May and hopes to start his own sunglasses business. When he isn’t busy organizing rail jam competitions to help save a local skate park, or helping raise money for the humane society, he can be found skiing or embarking on crazy adventures with his friends. (Have I mentioned he’s single?!) The survey below gives us a glimpse into the mind of the man, myth and legend that is Ryan Formica. 

1. If I were to look in your refrigerator what would I find?
 A few leftover natty’s, a pack of outdated cheese, and maybe a lunchable

2. If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?
Melts in your mouth, not in your hand

3. Where would you go if you had a time machine?
To the era where Abraham Lincoln slayed vampires

4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Ballpark estimate: 500

5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Heat vision because then when I get home from the bar I wouldn’t need a microwave, I could just heat vision my hotpockets. 

6. What are you most attracted to in a person?
The ability to make me laugh and have a good time

7. What is the last song you played for yourself?
I like to play a lot of Ke$ha

8. What would be your dream job?
If dinosaurs were real I’d love to capture them. It’s one thing I’ve always wanted to do.

9. What would you do if you won the lottery?
First I would purchase a fleet of PT cruisers for all my friends. I would then hire three assistants and have a swimming pool full of jello.

10. If you were on a deserted island what three things would you want to have with you?
sunglasses, a harmonica and a mariachi band

Hailing from the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection, Junene is a current student at Indiana University of PA majoring in Journalism. She has three minors consisting of Communications Media, English: Film Studies track, and Religious Studies.She is the founding President/Editor in Chief of IUP's branch of Hercampus.com, and is the Founder/President of the IUP women's organization That's What She Said. She is also a current member of SPJ, ( Society of Professional Journalists) PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America), CSCR (Committee for the Study of Culture and Religion) and Vice President of the Religious Studies Club at IUP. She is the sole undergradate member of IUPs' Library Outreach and Marketing Committee and is a member of the Student Advisory Group. Junene is a first generation college student; her favorite film is The Usual Suspects and her favorite book is And Then There Were None, authored by Agatha Christie.