This week’s Campus Cutie is Julia McBride. Not only is she a cutie at IUP, she is an intellegent junior majoring in the political science pre-law track. She answered these questions as follows:
1. If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?
Not too much because I eat out more than I should. But you would definitely see milk, cranberry juice, turkey, ketchup, and cottage cheese.
2. If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?
“Don’t worry, be happy!”
3. Where would you go if you had a time machine?
I would probably visit the 1940’s just because of the style and the music. I love Judy Garland and Frank Sinatra.
4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
I really think I read somewhere 170
5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To be super smart, then I could change the world
6. What are you most attracted to in a person?
Their humor and their smile
7. What was the last song you played for yourself?
“Silver Lining” by Kasey Musgraves
8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
A star on Broadway, it’s always been my dream to perform in the big apple
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
I would pay off all my college loans, move to the beach, and buy my Dad a really nice car.
10. If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you?
Floss, chicken noodle soup, and my boyfriend