This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.
@IUPChicks

Whoever runs this account deserves an award. The posts are relatable and hilarious, often not just for girls, and it keeps me up to date on IUP news. A lot of the posts are memes about the campus, dining, and organizations- if you’re an IUP student it is totally worth checking out!

@IUPRanger1

Whenever you’re down IUP’s very own Ranger can help! Ranger is an on-campus pup who holds his very own events to spend time with students. Nothing lifts the spirits quite like a smiling beagle who wants to share his love. Ranger’s Instagram includes event announcements, motivation, and of course pictures of Ranger himself!

@Squirrels.of.iup

The Oak Grove squirrels are famous, so it was only fitting that they have their own Instagram account. The squirrel-run account shares sightings on campus and funny captions. Like Ranger, this account will be sure to make you feel better on a day when the work seems to never end. If you spot a squirrel on campus, you can DM your photo to be posted!

Madison is a nursing major with a drive to make a positive impact on others. As head CC, Madison collaborates with her co-CC to make the IUP chapter fun, welcoming, and creative! Her Campus has opened the door for opportunity and friendship for Madison that she hopes to share with others.