This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Among Us is taking the nation by storm! So as a trend follower that I am, I downloaded and have spent most of my nights this month playing this addictive game. First, I would like to say that this game is so fun and addicting. I spend hours at a time playing it and you can play with friends or in a lobby of strangers. If you do not know what it is, it is a space-themed game where 10 astronauts go around and complete tasks. There are then either 1, 2, or 3 imposters present. You have to complete your tasks before the imposter kills everyone. Even if you are dead you can do tasks. If someone finds your carcass the ones left alive vote who they think did it based on locations and such. If they vote all imposters off or finish all tasks they win. If the imposter kills everyone before the tasks are done the imposters win. My favorite part is playing imposter because you just go around killing people and running around without looking sus. I recommend the app and I hope you check it out. It is so fun and you can play with friends all day or night!

It is available on app stores or computer.

Alicia is an aspiring doctor. She intends to graduate from IUP in 2022 and attend Medical School directly after to become a medical doctor specializing in pediatrics. She enjoys watching movies, hanging with friends, and community service. She is a dog lover and has a pug names Porky that makes her smile on her worst days. Family is everything to her as you probably have read.