This week’s Campus Cutie is Alex Chiappini. Alex “Chip” is a sophomore, Biology/Pre-med major, and was kind enough to answer our Cutie questionnaire!
1) What is your favorite thing about IUP?
IUP has one of the only cadaver labs!
2) Describe your perfect first date.
I dressed up in my best clothes and went to her house to meet her parents. She opened the door and she looked beautiful in every way. After meeting her parents, we went to dinner at the restaurant of her choosing and I couldn’t get over how amazing she was already. We went to see a movie and when I dropped her off, I gave her a hug good night and I didn’t want to let go.
3) What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
Olive from Easy A.
4) Who is your biggest hero?
My older brother.
5) What are your three biggest hobbies?
Writing, running, gaming.
6) Which current fashion trend do you think is ridiculous?
Pants around your butt.
7) What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
People scuff their feet when they walk or when guys wear their necklaces outside of their shirts.
8) In your opinion, what was the greatest TV show of all time?
9) If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
I would tell myself to avoid certain women who have hurt me in the past.
10) Do you believe in karma?
11) What do you look for in a girl? My perfect girl…short girl, long blonde hair, blue eyes, petite, and caring. She has to be kind and funny above all other features. She has to make me laugh. Basically, my perfect girl is my girlfriend, Alexis Trevorrow.