This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Ladies, we all know that MOST of the time sex is completely unexpected. In a way, we all crave the confusion and chaos unplanned sex entails. Imagine that you’re with your boyfriend or girlfriend and everything is getting hot and heavy. You’re about to have sex and then… BAM! A flood of thoughts rushes through your head about what you forgot to do before getting intimate with your partner. Well, here are 6 foolproof tips on how to prepare yourself before you have sex.

1.      Predict- The first most important rule before sex is to try to predict what will go on before, during and after your date. If you are anticipating sex you need to make sure what you need to wear, what you will be doing during the date and if you will even have sex afterwards. This key tip determines the whole outlook of your night.  

2.      Dress Accordingly- If you are going to have sex, you need to dress accordingly. You don’t want to wear an outfit that has tons of buttons and zippers. Easy access is truly the key. Depending on the location of your date, you want to dress for comfort and ease. Ladies, if you could barely put the outfit on how do you expect your lover to take it off? For example, if your partner were to come over to your place, or vice versa, a dressy top that shows cleavage and skinny jeans would be perfect. The dressy top will add that hint of formality to your date with a bit of sex appeal while skinny jeans will showcase your curves. This outfit leaves your partner imagining what they will be seeing later.

3.      Be Natural- When you are having sex, men do not want to see their woman with pounds of makeup on. They want to see who YOU are, not a Maybelline advertisement. The perfect tip is to be as natural as possible.  A light foundation set with powder, a little bronzer and light pink blush will leave you glowing while mascara, subtle eye liner and champagne eye shadow will add the perfect amount of sexy. And don’t forget about your hair. In general, guys like sex hair. They crave hair that they can slip their fingers through. The perfect tip is to create pre-sex hair. If you have long hair try creating long, billowy waves with a 3-inch barrel curling iron. Then flip your hair over, use your fingers to comb through it and spray with a light coating of hairspray infused with bamboo.

4.      Be flirtatious- Let your partner know that you want to have sex tonight! Give them subtle hints that you are into them more than usual. Rub their hand sensually and slowly to keep prime physical contact. Let your eyes do the talking by simply smiling with them. If you are thinking dirty thoughts while looking at your partner they will pick up on your sexy vibe in an instant. Let your partner know that you want them by kissing them throughout the night.

5.      Practice basic hygiene- Sex is all about physical contact. Therefore, you do not want your partner about to go down on you and begin to sniff with disgust because you “forgot to take a shower that day” or “you ate the fish at Applebee’s”. Ladies, your tool is your vagina and you need to keep it clean and smelling fresh! When you’re in the shower try using a Vagisil wash to cleanse your vagina. Then throughout the day or evening, bring a little baggie filled with cleansing wipes to leave you feeling clean and confident. A clean vagina makes everyone happy! Also, try putting on an extra amount of deodorant to prevent you from smelling, shaving your legs, and moisturize.

6.      Have your bedside prepared- Last but not least preparing your nightstand drawer is an essential tip. Try stocking your drawer with condoms, spermicidal lubricant and edible sensual items. Try the Edible Body Icing in Midnight Chocolate and Kissable Whipped Body Cream by Victoria’s secret. These items would spice up any night.

I hope that these 6 tips will help you prepare to enjoy a passionate night with your special someone!

Sources:
*http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265748026333&c=Pa…
vi.sualize.us