This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.
All too well (10 minute version)(Taylor’s version)

All Too Well is the ultimate scream along song, every verse packs its own unique punch. Specifically, the ten minute version of this song is great to scream along to, as it has so many dramatic highs and lows, perfect for any dramatic sing-a-long.

illicit affairs

Illicit Affairs makes the list because it has one of the best bridges in Taylor’s discography. This is shown off especially during The Era’s Tour when she sings just this section of the song.

cruel summer

Cruel Summer is the perfect summer song, it’s especially fun to sing in the car with the windows down with all your friends. Again, Taylor really shows this off during The Era’s tour when she sing’s it during the first set, it sets the tone for the rest of the show.

love story (taylor’s version)

A throwback that everyone knows the words to, making it a song perfect for any occasion big or small. The instant nostalgia this song makes so many people feel, ensures that it will always bring the mood up.

out of the woods (Taylor’s version)

Once again, this song’s best part to scream along to is the bridge (she has to do it every single time). Screaming this with all of your friends immediately gets everyone hyped up and feeling like they are on top of the world.

Teagan Wolff is a new member of Her Campus at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and enjoys writing about all things pop culture. Beyond Her Campus Teagan is a Freshman Regional Planning major, and she hopes to work in the community planning field. In Teagan's spare time she enjoys going out to get food with her friends and chatting it up (and chuckling of course). She is also very into music and concerts, her favorite music artists are Harry Styles, Taylor Swift, and Lorde and her favorite concert she's been to is The Eras Tour. She's also very into movies, her letterboxd Top 4 are Ladybird, Little Women, Dirty Dancing, and Titanic. She has two pet cats, Max and Ruby, and enjoys spending time with them.