Style With Heart: Vday Fashion at College Mall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Are you in the mood for Valentine’s Day? Want to wear your heart on your sleeve? Here’s a photo-guide to the best Valentines themed fashion and accessories, featuring the stores from our very own College Mall! 

Whether you’re looking for the cutest heart pajamas pants to sleep in, or pink and red Valentine accessories, make sure you stop at Old Navy to check out all their Valentine’s Day goodies! 

Every day could be considered Valentine’s Day and Victoria’s Secret. Their sexy lingerie, sweet smelling fragrances and comfortable, cute lounge wear will have you ready for Valentine’s Day no matter what the occasion. 

The best part about Charlotte Russe? The clothes are trendy and cheap! Here you’ll find the perfect clothes, accessories, and shoes to make date night on Valentine’s Day that much sweeter. 

We love Express because you can find all your clothing necessities all in one place! Their sequin dresses will you have ready for a night out on Valentine’s Day and their t-shirts will help you prepare for a cozy night in with your man.

How could you resist those heart-shaped classes! Are you and your man doing something extra fun for Valentine’s Day? With the nice weather why not have a picnic or visit Indianapolis Zoo! Stay comfy and stylish with all the clothes you’ll find at American Eagle

Not only does Target provide you with the cutest Valentine’s Day apparel, you could also find other heart shaped items! Bake your man some cookies and give them to him in a heart-shaped container. He’ll appreciate the sweet (literally) gift! 

Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes