This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

IU PINK Reps Cat and Joi, along with their accompanying street team, decided to go on a little photoshoot before the PINK Street Team meeting this fall.

Some of them wore their favorite PINK collegiate gear to show off some school spirit.

Some showed up in their favorite PINK loungewear.

Ok, they may not have had a real meeting, but they had fun taking advantage of the beautiful, Bloomington weather!

* Photos by PINK IU Street Team Member Lauren Lane!

Follow PINK IU on Twitter, Instagram and like the fashionable group on Facebook

Cat Huynh is a junior at one of the greatest schools in the nation -- Indiana University. She is double majoring in Journalism and Communication & Culture, with a specialization in Public Relations and Advertising. When she's not too busy working hard in the classroom and office (read: Starbucks), she also dedicates her time to blogging, being the campus representative for Victoria's Secret PINK at IU, being Director of Communications for Public Relations Student Society of America at IU. In her spare time, she enjoys browsing news sites, watching documentaries on Netflix, listening to Justin Timberlake, spending time with her loved ones and pinning.Tweet tweet @catdhuynh