Michael Felish ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Michael Felish

Year: Freshman
Relationship status: Single
Hometown: Wilmette, Illinois

HCIU: What’s your favorite class?
Michael: “Sports Play by Play. It’s a class for sports broadcasters.”

HCIU: What’s the best place to chill on campus?
Michael: “The Forest lounge to play piano.”

HCIU: What’s your favorite quote?
Michael:”The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy” – Dr. Martin Luther King

HCIU: What’s you favorite song:?
Michael: “The Heart of Life” by John Mayor

HCIU: Where would you take a girl on a date?
Michael: A concert

HCIU: What’s the best midnight snack food?
Michael: Taco Bell

HCIU: What’s your favorite TV show?
Michael: Jersey Shore

I'm from Orange County, California. Currently studying at Indiana University Bloomington! I am a journalism major with a focus in Graphic Design. I love to paint, travel, meet new people and hope to one day work for an art magazine or online magazine.
Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes