Josh Handszer ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.
Meet HCIU’s first Campus Cutie of the new semester, Josh Handszer! 
    • Freshman
    • Hometown: Somers, New York
    • Favorite midnight snack: White Castle, fa’sho
    • Favorite Quote: “Truth be told, I would set my whole world on fire, just to watch it burn in your eyes.” Of Mice & Men
    • Favorite Band: Blink 182
    • Dream Job: Guitarist/Singer in a famous band
    • Why did you choose Indiana University?: “Cause it’s all about the HOO-HOO-SIERS!”
    • What is the best thing about being at college?: “Being able to mold myself into my own person and meeting new people.”
    • What is the most important thing you have learned at college so far?: “College is a triangle: Choose 2 of the 3 sides: Sleep, Social Life and Academics. Make sure you have a good sleep cycle… oh… and don’t have vendettas during Mario Party.”
    • Guilty pleasure: “Katy Perry. My word, the woman can sing… and have you SEEN that body?”
    • #1 Thing to Cross of Your Bucket List: “Play a song with Blink-182. Just one song, that’d be legit.”
    • Favorite Catchphrases: “Dang it Mario!” and “Hey beautiful!?”
    • Celebrity Crush: “Amber Heard. Or Emma Stone. If I could have both.”
    • What makes you a Campus Cutie?: “I have great personality, a good sense of humor, I play guitar, I like flannel shirts, kittens and long walks on the beach…duh.”
(Article by: Annalinda Harbottle Photos by: Caitlin Greer)
I'm from Orange County, California. Currently studying at Indiana University Bloomington! I am a journalism major with a focus in Graphic Design. I love to paint, travel, meet new people and hope to one day work for an art magazine or online magazine.
Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes