Her Playlist: Frat-House Music

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

The latest craze in the music industry is listening to house music. Techno or mash-ups, these DJs have been increasingly successful in targeting the college students of our generation.

Super Mash Bros., Dead Mau5, Avicii, and even Skrillex have already performed at IU this semester. Didn’t get a chance to make it to one or all of those concerts? Don’t worry; come the next party, the Frat houses will bring these DJs to you. With 20-party of rush rapidly approaching, HCIU decided that a 20-song playlist of Frat-House Music was appropriate. So channel your inner frat star and tune in to these songs:

1.     Levels – Avicii
2.     Save The World – Swedish House Mafia
3.     Meet Me At Fantasy Island – Super Mash Bros.
4.     I Will Be Sure (Benny Benassi Remix) – Tiesto
5.     Cinema – Skrillex
6.     Feels So Close – Calvin Harris
7.     Rapture (Avicii Remix) – Nadia Ali
8.     You Used To Hold Me – Calvin Harris
9.     Lights – Ellie Goulding
10.Seek Bromance – Avicii
11.Ghosts N Stuff – Deadmau5
12.Boomerang – DJ Bl3nd
13.Don’t Wanna Go Home – Tronix Remix
14.Dirty Love – DJ Trademark
15.Dancing In The Starship – Yoni & Dibella
16.Body Language – Party Squad
17.Fade Into Darkness – Avicii
18.Bass Mob – Five & Dime
19.Pressure – Alesso Remix
20.Calling – Sebastian Ingrosso/Alesso

Rachel Kaplan is currently a Junior at Indiana University. She is an active writer and Campus Correspondent for the IU Chapter of Her Campus. Rachel is majoring in Journalism with a double minor in Art History and Studio Art. While originally from Philadelphia, she hopes to move to New York City after graduation and pursue a career in Public Relations. Often found in Starbucks, Rachel loves to sip on her iced coffee while she writes, edits, and brainstorms articles for HCIU. Rachel is a proud sister of Alpha Epsilon Phi and is looking forward to living in the Phi house next year. She loves tennis, writing, OPI nail polish, the Hoosiers, gummy bears, and spending time with her family and friends.Follow Rachel on twitter: @_rachelkaplan & @HerCampusIU
Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes