This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

The Her Campus goddesses couldn’t help themselves this past $3 Thursday night. HCIU Campus Correspondents, Rachel and Kelsey, were spotted at KOK before running into Brospective blogger, Gabe McHaffie. If you’d asked us, B-Town’s nightlife never looked better.

Kelsey is a junior at Indiana University where she is majoring in journalism and concentrating in informatics. She began her Her Campus experience as a contributing writer in Fall 2012. Kelsey was incredibly excited to begin her new role on the HCIU team as co-campus correspondent last fall. When she's not studying or writing, Kelsey enjoys a sipping a strong cup o' joe, reviving thrift store wardrobes and drooling over Netflix eye candy.
Rachel Kantrowitz is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in Political Science with minors in journalism and history. Aside from writing for Her Campus IU, Rachel is also the Social Committee Chair for Independent Council at IU and spent her summer interning at a magazine in London! Some of her favorite things include shopping, her hometown, Boston, traveling and thursdays at KOK.